Host an event with us!
Whether it’s a wedding, family reunion, surfing camp or yoga retreat, we would love to host your next Special Event. Hale Aloha fits up to 125 people and our Great Lawn is perfect for tents and receptions. We take the time to get to know you and what matters most in order to create a one-of-a-kind celebration that exceeds your expectations.
We’re intent on creating an exceptional experience for our Guests, while also maintaining the utmost respect for our neighbors. Below are our current policies for hosting Special Events. All gatherings must be approved by owner prior to reservation or booking.
Key Event Details
- Maximum occupancy of the property is 125 people.
- The set-up of the special events will take place on the Great Lawn, located on the mountain side of the property. A ceremony can take place on the pond as an alternative.
- Property can be used from 9:00AM to 9:30PM on the day of the Special Event only.
- A non-refundable reservation fee of 50% is due with a signed contract. The remaining balance plus the additional special event security deposit of $1,000 is due 90 days prior to event.
- Event and guest use is restricted to the property only, NOT beach areas. Respecting the privacy of our neighbors is of utmost important to us as we must avoid noise and behavior complaints. Loud, intoxicated behavior is not acceptable; these individuals will be asked to leave the Property.
- We request that Valet Service is hired if your event exceeds 30 cars. Guest Parking for your event is assigned to the fenced pasture ﬁeld on the mauka (mountain) side of the driveway as you enter the property.
- Our property caretakers, owner and staff member will be present on the day of your event to maintain the property infrastructure. That said, our staff is NOT responsible for wedding coordination or cleaning but will remain in the background to ensure that the noise, behavior and agreements are maintained.
- Our wedding coordinator is preferred to handle the day of your event. If you are already working with a licensed Wedding Planner, written approval is required along with certificate of Insurance naming the owners as additional insured. Please email the General Excise Tax Number of wedding planner to Owner. There may be an additional $300 coordination fee for any events without a designated coordinator.
- We’re happy to allow the bride, groom and bridal party members to use a portion of the house on the day of your rental.
- Depending on availability, use of the Great Lawn for a wedding rehearsal, up to 1.5 hours, the week before the wedding date is included in your event rental fee. Please call to schedule your rehearsal 60 days prior to your Event.